In order for accomplishing an organization’s mission, Business Intelligence is the most powerful asset — however it can likewise turn into a challenge to oversee and maintain it internally. With an increasing demand of these advanced skills, it has become an essential for business which depend on the insight from the business intelligence tools and data warehouse platforms to reduce operational costs, shorten product time-to-market, improve customer acquisition, retention and many more.
Luckily, because of Bilytica’s business intelligence managed services, you now don’t need to let absence of time, technical know-how or internal resources keep you from recognizing the full value of your BI venture. We offer a complete, customizable suite of managed services to offer you some assistance with accomplishing your objectives without the distractions of dealing with your own BI investment including:
- Day-to-day performance management and technical support of DW and BI frameworks.
- Expert BI application development and maintenance including ad-hoc query development, analytical modelling or report creation and incorporate enhancements for new data sources.
- Management of backups, patches and upgrades.
- Remote operation for continuous BI application server accessibility.
- Data integration and acquisition processing (ELT/ETL).
- Comprehensive database management services.
- Cost-savings with the availability of off-shore BI consulting.
We offer cost-effective, globally-sourced and expert support from routine maintenance tasks to the most complex technological challenges. You can rely on Bilytica for the expert support in your business be it; business intelligence managed services to overcome a temporary shortage of resources, or services on an ongoing basis.
The world’s best businesses trust Bilytica Analytics.
Harnessing the power of Bilytica Consulting Servics
Seeing and Understanding your data is the key to competitive advantage in 2016. See why Industry Leaders Trust Bilytica consulting solutions.Download presentation
Best practices for adopting secure, governed self-service analytics
Find out how Bilytica advanced analytics allows business users and IT to transform the way they used to see their valuable information.Download white paper