Request Free Demo
A laboratory management Software in Algeria designed to make laboratories that process large quantities of samples for research and development (R & D), manufacturing and clinical research more efficient and effective.
Each type of laboratory can benefit from a LIMS or a laboratory management system (LMS), but more often they are found in manufacturing and quality assurance. For queries that have frequent recurrence appointments for a certain appointment type, with the new ‘CPT auto-copy’ setting, you now have the option to have your CPT codes automatically transferred from one appointment to another.
Save Significant Time in Scheduling Repeated Appointments:
With this new configuration, each time a new appointment is scheduled in Cloudpital, the CPT codes of your patient’s last appointment will be automatically copied into the billing codes of the new appointment. When HIS in Algeria function is used in conjunction with the copy functions of ICD-10 (Dx) in Cloudpital, you can save significant time in scheduling repeated appointments.
- Copy of the provider of billing respects: CPT automatic copy only copy of the appointments you programmed. It also works with the ‘Copy last billing’ function in the drop-down selection menu of billing profiles.
- Copy diagnostics from the patient’s last appointment: it works in a similar way to the automatic copy CPT, except that it copies the ICD-10 codes in its place.
- Copy diagnoses from the list of patient problems: automatically copies all diagnoses in the list of patient problems (patient chart) to the appointment.
Unintended Consequences and Force Substantial Changes:
EMR software in Algeria currently use ICD-9 codes for a variety of purposes. The use of ICD-10 codes instead of ICD-9 codes could have a variety of unintended consequences and force substantial changes in EMR software. For example:
- Many EMR software leave modifier coding to complementary billing software. If the ICD-10 code is determined by the EMR, then the EMR must also establish the matching CPT codes and modifiers.
- The ICD-9 codes are used to organize the patient registration and the coding of support charges. For example, many EMRs use ICD-9 codes to index patient problems, which may have prescriptions, orders and associated images. If the ICD-9 classifications are changed to the ICD-10 system, then the relevant parts of the ICD-10 codes will vary for the related ICD-9 classification.