Request Free Demo
Technology is changing rapidly from day to day and there is a need for time to move forward with technology. The sanitary or hospital management system is essential to manage or update with the latest technology. Health is the priority of any nation worldwide, therefore, it is necessary to have a system that manages or improves the health system. Cloudpital Systems has developed a solution in the form of a Hospital Management System. At Hospital Management Software in Thailand developed by Cloudpital Systems, it has transformed all the administrative and clinical operations of the health care department. Characteristics of the hospital management system developed by Cloudpital Systems
Understands the Challenges of Healthcare Industry:
The Hospital Management System in Thailand developed by Cloudpital Systems is designed in a user-friendly interface, since it understands the current challenges of the healthcare industry and keeps it healthy. It offers different management services, such as a patient, the appointment of the patient, the medical history, the management of fees, etc. If your unit is “covered by HIPAA” it means that the HIPAA Privacy and Security Regulations apply to your operations.
EMR Software in Thailand integrates with HIPAA Provides:
- Is a health care provider
- Generates or uses protected health information (phi) or electronic protected health information (ephi) (phi and ephi = medical records)
- Invoices to a third party
- Use electronic transactions
- Patient education on privacy protections. Providers and health plans are required to provide patients with a clear written explanation of how they can use, maintain and disclose their health information.
- Guarantee patient access to their medical records. Patients should be able to see and obtain copies of their records and request amendments. In addition, a record of most disclosures must be accessible to patients.
- Receive the patient’s consent before the information is disclosed. The patient’s authorization to disclose information must meet specific requirements.