Request Free Demo
The human resources organization of today is changing by adopting the accelerated pace of technology. Some of the latest trends in HR technology are the cloud, social networks, analysis, mobile devices, etc. Among them, organizations are quickly approaching the cloud, as self-service and work models anytime and anywhere become increasingly important. In fact, employees want a business software to replicate the software smoothly and conveniently used in their personal lives. If you select an old photo that you have already clicked on your mobile phone, you just have to touch your smartphone, which will allow you to access the world of Google Photos cloud storage. If access to data, information, and daily tasks can be so easy in personal life, why not in professional life?
Companies are also realizing the advantage of the presence in the cloud in terms of improved productivity and smooth collaboration between locations and time zones. Especially with the huge amount of data that companies are generating and using for talent decisions. It’s no wonder that companies are moving away from data storage on the premises for cloud applications. These are the main advantages that cloud-HR presents:
- Better agility: Chatbot enable HRMS Software in Saudi Arabia presents an opportunity to be more agile and flexible. Traditional work arrangements have given way to new forms of work. Global employees who are always on the move, cross-cultural and cross-location teams and concert group workers are becoming a norm. In such a scenario, to provide employees with self-service platforms and collaborative tools always available. Cloud HR software provides just that.
- Lower costs: not only are the systems in the cloud more slender, but they provide a great opportunity to save costs by eliminating investment in infrastructure, maintenance of software in the facilities and disaster recovery management. Providers are now providing HR Software in the cloud, which also makes them available to smaller businesses.
- Deeper knowledge: Chatbot enable Cloud HR Software in Saudi Arabia is derived from the data of the organization and, therefore, provides an appearance of objectivity in talent decisions. They follow the concept of decision making based on evidence. For example, an automated candidate selection system when programmed correctly can minimize bias in the hiring process.
- Better innovation: the human resources systems of cloud computing make the system agiler, thus promoting better innovation. They add a high degree of exchange of ideas and unusual thinking, thus stimulating innovative thinking. It comes with latest automatic software updates and can give new ideas.
- Recovered safety: as the HRMS in the cloud has all the information of the workers in the cloud, it protects the data about the employees and the candidates. This is very critical when the war for talent is underway and every data point about, for example, potential employees or suppliers can make a difference.
The advantage of Chatbot enable Performance Management Software in Saudi Arabia in the cloud is clear; it is about improving the performance of human resources and increasing the experience of human resources.
Here is the list of features which you can get by using PeopleQlik:
- PeopleQlik Core
- Core HR Software – HRMS
- Cloud Payroll Management Software
- Employee Self Services
- HR Analytics Software
- Corporate Wellness Platform
- Talent Management Software
- Recruitment Management Software
- Applicant Management
- New Hire on Board
- Succession Planning
- Performance Management Software
- 360-degree feedback form
- Compensation Planning & Administration
- Social Recognition