Who are we?
Providing technology solutions globally for more than 10 years. We are based in Australia, with regional offices in Pakistan, Saudi Arabia and other countries, while most of our clients are spread across the EMEA region.
Bilytica is committed to providing a range of services from small to mid-sized businesses and aid their digital transformation needs for turning their ideas into great software products. In the drive to build long-lasting relationships, we are committed to safeguarding your privacy. This website therefore serves as a marketing and corporate branding tool, any personal data acquired via this website is only intended for marketing and HR purposes. This Policy makes it clear the choices available to you regarding the use of, access to, and how to update and correct your personal information.
What personal data do we collect?
We only gather necessary information that allows you to use the website or to work with us. The information collected by us is used in accordance with this policy
Information we obtain from you:
When you get in touch via the contact us form or the email, you provide us with your name, phone number, email address, company information, communication content and data associated with the communication. Bilytica occasionally receives information from third parties like LinkedIn but only with your consent. We therefore recommend reviewing the privacy policies of such third-party websites as well before making your information public on their platform.
Information obtained from your use of our website:
Information about your visits on this site, use of this website, your IP address, your location, browser type and version, referral source, page views and website
- navigation paths.
- Information about your device(s), in particular, version of the operating system and hardware model
How do we use and share your personal information?
We process your information by way of obtaining, collecting, organizing, using, retrieving, consulting, aligning or erasing. We may disclose your information to our subsidiaries or affiliates.
We may also share it with third party service providers, vendors and agents who facilitate us with website management, technical support, data analysis and hosting. We make sure that they also abide by data protection policies like we do.
We may also disclose your personal data:
- As required by and to the extent of the law
- In connection with any ongoing or prospective legal proceedings
- To establish, exercise or defend our legal rights, including providing information to others with the aim of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk
How long is your information kept for?
We will delete your personal data as soon as we no longer have a need or a legal basis to process it.
What does this mean?
- We’ll always delete your data when we receive a request from you to do so. In the unlikely event that we are still obliged under the law to keep your data, we’ll inform you about that.
- We will not store or otherwise process your data for an “unlimited period” in other cases. If we rely on legitimate interest for processing, your data will be kept as long as we are in a business relationship with you. If we don’t start a business relationship with you, your data will be stored in our systems for some limited time for our analytics to be done. In no case we will keep it for more than 1 year, the period which is necessary for communicating with your company as our potential client and after which we treat old analytics outdated, so your personal data is not needed anymore.
When you visit our website, Bilytica may place cookies and similar analytical codes (collectively, “Cookies”) on your device, browser or the webpage you are viewing, in order to personalize your experience, understand usage patterns and provide, improve, and secure our website. Cookies are small pieces of text that are stored on your device when you visit a website. This allows the website to tailor its content to suit your needs whenever you visit it next. Cookies do not typically contain any information that personally identifies someone, but personal data that we store about you may be linked to the information obtained from cookies.
This may be done for a few reasons
- Functional : : when cookies are used to tailor your experience. These Cookies make sure you can view the websites and use them in a proper way. Examples of functional cookies: SID, PHPSESSID, wp-settings-X, wp-settings-time-X, etc. For instance, cookies permit:
- Our website to remember the details you’ve provided when filling in forms – so that you don’t have to enter the same information multiple times.
- You can share website pages on social networks like Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn.
We control and operate the website from our office and some sections of the website may not be appropriate or available for use in other locations. If you use our websites outside the offices we are present, you are solely responsible for complying with the local governing laws.