Your business can only succeed if you have the right insight and data, it doesn’t matter what your enterprise is, be it, a primary educational institute, a college, university or a trade school. You need to establish a strategy, manage your financial plan and budgetary data, comply with industry and government regulations and analyse results to enhance current and future performance. Students, parents, teachers, administrators, alumni, and legislators all require performance and analysis evaluation on all levels within an educational business environment. Each has a different set of requirements and plays an important role in the success and growth of the enterprise. If for some reasons the enterprise cannot completely understand its results and improve and sustain satisfaction among all stakeholders, it is at risk for failure.
- Improve student retention and recruitment.
- Student performance is monitored against mandates and regulations.
- Financial performance is improved with full insight into results and full forecasting capability.
- Timely access to critical information for assessing educator qualification, establishing and monitoring metrics to measure the success of programs and curriculum and monitoring performance against targets.
- Provide online communication and information sharing for parents, students and teachers including curriculum, events, student loans, articles, publications, schedules, assignments and performance scorecards.
- Leverage investments in existing resources and infrastructure by incorporating data from existing sources.
- Provide a 360° view of staff and student profiles, services, sales, marketing, products, and other information.
- Transparency in day-to-day operations is ensured.
- Develop and analyse services manage risk, campus security, staffing, student population growth and other factors as well as perform analysis to find and retain the most profitable customers,
- A greater regulatory oversight is provided with records management and process optimisation.
- Create a basic, intuitive reporting system with information coordinated from all enterprise data sources and present and share data in a customized dashboard and alerts view to achieve significant insight into financial and operational results.
- Optimise funding while maintaining regulatory compliance along with balancing financial and budgetary risk.
- Teachers are provided with immediate, data-driven feedback on student performance.
- Sophisticated district, school and teacher evaluations are created and shared.
- Interactive reports are placed online for parents and local public.