Request Free Demo: Click on Whatsapp number Below to Start Whatsapp Chat with Sales Team
IBM Cognos and how they support your Business Intelligence (BI) feature. But there is no substitute for talking to experts personally. In these sessions, you’ll learn how Cognos Analytics has been completely redesigned, allowing BI Consulting Services in Saudi Arabia users to run faster and easier than ever, while discovering new types of statistics to boost your business.
Our product experts will show you how to realize the promise of advanced data analysis by:
- A smarter and smarter service for your business users
- Intuitive user interface shortens learning curve
- Improved reporting tools
- Data Explorations Supported by Automated Learning and Enhanced Intelligence (AI)
- Rapid discovery of data in a controlled environment
We hope to take advantage of this opportunity to connect with IBM professionals who want to meet you, listen to your questions and comments and make the most of it.
Advanced Features of Cognos Analytics.
At the time, it was a good deal. His goal was to bring social collaboration and business analytics together on a single platform and streamline procurement by integrating many individual products that were part of Cognos’ legacy. According to most accounts, it did very well, Cognos Consulting Services in Saudi Arabia added a number of new features and enhancements. There are too many to mention this number, so we will only list the main topicss
- The BI analytics platform is integrated and portable anywhere
- Graphics and visuals are remarkably better
- Performance monitoring and analysis
- Particle Partitioning for User Needs – Customizing the User
- Simplify the reporting process
- Dynamic cubes
- Ability to use a much wider dataset
- Multi-tenant deployments
- Ability of users to download and use personal data in multiple formats
A business platform that can implement and manage BI Analytics based on the needs of each user. This part of the market is maturing and most medium and large organizations already have a reporting system or other reporting system. Double-digit growth at the top of this market depends on something new.
One of the common ideas in Insight 2014 was that Watson is the future of analytics. This was especially true in mainstream events, but it was also evident in many very obvious sessions of the Expo Based on users / applications, the Business Intelligence Software Market Report focuses on the status and expectations of key users / end-users, sales volume, market share, and growth rate of each application: Small, Large, Large organizations, etc.
Business Intelligence software market competition by major manufacturers / players, with business volume, price (USD / Unit), revenue and market share for each manufacturer / actor, including : Looker, Domo, Qlik, Zoho, SAP, Oracle, Information Builders, Albacore, TIBCO, Microstrategy Consulting services in Saudi Arabia, InetSoft.
The range of reports on the business intelligence software market is as follows:
- Identify and segment the Business Intelligence program market
- Analyze and predict the size of the market and the share of economic intelligence programs, in terms of value and size.
- Raw materials and consumables are provided in the report on the business intelligence software industry.
- Market forecasts for 2018-2025, including market size, value, consumption are provided by region, species and application.
Services We Offer:
- Competitive Intelligence
- Marketing Analytics
- Sales Analytics
- Data Monetization
- Predictive Analytics
- Data Governance
- Strategy & Architecture
- Organization Planning
- Proof of Value
- Data Visualization
- Big Data Analytics
- Machine Learning
- BI Reporting Dashboards
- Advanced Analytics & Data Science
- CRM / Salesforce Analytics
- Big Data Architecture
- Lean Analytics
- Enterprise Data Warehousing
- Master Data Management
- System Optimization
- Software Development
- Managed Services
- On-Shore / Off Shore
- Cloud Analytics
- Recruiting & Staffing