Erpisto ease the registration and admissions process through its efficient school registration process. Prospective students and job seekers have an opportunity to register electronically at Erpisto and keep constant tracking of the progress. Admissions office of the school has an opportunity to setup online application and communicate with the relevant persons. It also provides the liberty to keep saving the application if they want to fill in multiple sessions. It provides services to prospective, current, new and former students. Erpisto also provides support to attach the scanned document for fast and easy processing. Schools can easily make selection of the candidates online and you can quickly send intimation emails to the candidates. It maintains a complete record of all the students and helps in generating admission reports like fee Structure report, payment/ Receipt Report and semester wise subjects report.
Main Features of Registration and Admission
- Erpisto registration and admission allows you to transfer application details to make the staff and student personal records for viewing and maintenance in the future.
- You can get the users registered and have an option to create guest login account. It will be easy to automatically retrieve the password and then make validation of the user on registration.
- It will be easy to provide personal guest accounts to the prospective students and relevant job seekers through which they can easily apply online, save it and view progress updates and statuses.
Main Benefits of Registration and Admission
- Erpisto registration and admission saves time, paper work and labour force.
- Optimizes the registration and admission process to simplify student and parent experience.
- All information is stored in the database reducing the paper documents.
- Erpisto maintains all records in a uniform manner.
- The student record is completely safe.
- Streamline all the processes by improving communication with students and families.
- Provides an easy mode of communication between students, teachers and parents.