Joomla is amongst the most used Content Management System (CMS) in the world. It is completely free and open source CMS for publishing web content.
It is written in PHP and uses Object Oriented Programming (OOP) techniques and software design patterns. It has thousands of extensions, commercial or non-commercial which are available at official Joomla and many other sources. It is extremely user-friendly and mobile-ready. It is said to be the second most used content management system on the internet with over 50 million downloads.
Joomla developer at Techlopes excel at handling different CMS projects. We have developed a widespread range of applications that have utilized the incredible features of Joomla like language internationalization support, polls, printable pages, advanced search, news flashes etc. We are one of the most sought after Joomla developer due to our experience in handling a large number of commercial extensions. Our technology experts keep note of the latest releases from official Joomla in order to keep up with the latest technology and constantly train and update our pool with the complying knowledge and skills.
Features of Joomla
- Joomla provides advanced user management.
- It has a database driven site engine.
- Products, services or news section is completely editable and manageable.
- Topics sections can be added to by contributing Authors.
- Layouts are fully customizable including right, left and center menu boxes.
- Browser-upload of images to your own library in order to use anywhere in the site.
- For on-spot results dynamic Forum/Poll/Voting booth are available.
- Runs on FreeBSD, MacOSX server, Solaris, AIX and Linux.
- Dynamic Syndication and Newsfeed Management.
- It is a widely supported multilingual, supporting more than 64 languages.
- It provides extensibility in a way that it has 7,000 plus possible extensions.
- It provides Front-end editing quickly and with ease.