Magento is an open source, e-commerce platform written in PHP which are facilitated through Model-View-Controller (MVC) and Entity-Attribute-Value (EAV) database models.
It applies the conventions of Object Oriented Programming (OOP). It has a market share of 29.8% amongst other 30 most popular e-commerce websites. Magento offers a lot of room for controlling the look, feel and functionality of an online shopping cart which makes it the most popular choice for most of the enterprises be it, big or small. Magento is integrated with instantaneous and decimal-accurate shipping rate from SPS, SPS XML, USPS, DHL and FedEx which makes it highly authentic and dependable.
With Magento, tags, product comparison, wish list, payment, pricing, polls to information handling and transaction processing all are addressed in a highly flexible and smooth manner. We here at Techlopes have utilized the benefits of Magento at its best. We have developed several sites using Magneto from scalability’s point of view and reach. Our Magento professionals at Techlopes have applied flexible Magento features for multi-site functionality, loyalty programs, product categorization, and transaction options as well as developed highly functional E-commerce components to cater various needs of clients. We ensure that all websites developed with Magento are made under expert supervision and are fully optimized for efficiency and durability. We also provide our Magento clients with continuous monitoring and site improvement including integration of new features.
Features of Magento
- Magento controls multiple stores from one panel.
- It also supports multiple currencies and tax rates.
- Provides one-page checkout.
- Magento is 100% search engine friendly.
- It is integrated with google analytics.
- Magento provides with marketing promotions and tools.
- It has an easy order management admin panel.
- It provides feature rich customer accounts.
- It provides an extensive catalogue management.
- It also provides comprehensive browsing support.