Quality of control can be dropped significantly due to misallocation of resources. You need to continuously monitor your basic healthcare reporting metrics across hospitals, regions and programs in order to keep profitability and efficiency moving in the right direction. In order to manage your business more efficiently, you need to cut data in various ways and share it with your employees. Healthcare analysis is an essential part of any healthcare organization as it not only assists one in evaluating the healthcare needs of the patients but also helps in better risk management.
Bilytica Healthcare Analysis has several added features that can help you in better analysing profits and expenses. It streamlines your data and provides filters on the dashboard to customize the information available. The data provided is in real-time which helps the staff members get the data immediately when they need it. It also tracks the time that is required for a patient from the reception to admission to discharge. It allows you to take appropriate action in terms of customer satisfaction and improving the flow.
Bilytica Healthcare Analysis has the following features:
- Understanding profitability by HRGs (Healthcare Resource Groups), gender, age and specialities.
- Patterns of profitability and expenses are identified by speciality and admission method.
- Interactive, real-time, web-based dashboards are provided to the staff members in order for them to get the data they need right on the floor.
- Analyse profitability across any dimension of your organization.
- It provides service monitoring in terms of what diseases are prevailing in the given population, at what age and what are the associated costs.
- Provides dashboard with filters for service monitoring.
- Keeps record of the time it takes to cycle a patient through from reception to treatment and finally, discharge with all intermediate processes included.