You must establish and maintain a consistent buying process in order to win and retain customers in today’s competitive business world. Sales, distribution and marketing must be in sync to satisfy customer requirement and provide products and services to the client when they are ready to buy, meeting their appropriate product needs and demands. It’s all about data. Explore your data design new campaigns and comprehend trends.
To adapt to the changing competitive and market landscape, the organisation must monitor fluctuations in the buying behaviour taking into account the geographies, psychographics, behavioural and demographics buying data. A concise data mining process is required by true marketing BI Services, using data from existing enterprise databases and systems. However, numerous organisations find it difficult to leverage and understand this data, because the information they require resides in dissimilar locations and is difficult, if not impossible, to incorporate and summarize.
- Competitive advantage is achieved by sorting, ranking and filtering information in order to identify clients who buy frequently, require minimum service costs and who purchase more products.
- Improve campaign revenue on investment along with identifying and retaining valuable customers.
- Monitor acute data and build a stable brand by assessing response rates, for example, market segmentation, geographic region, seasonal buying behaviour and demographic group.
- Company financials are synchronized with marketing strategies along with a clear view of the effects of marketing efforts on purchasing, production and sales plans.
- Establish performance management metrics to be used by the entire marketing team and achieve an integrated view of performance.
- Flexible, user-friendly reports and dashboards are generated to fulfill the information requirements of all users and show data in a way that is meaningful to individual users.
- Acquire information on customer profiles, product revenue, customer profitability, customer sales growth, market penetration and brand performance by industry.
- Market research is performed based on buying behaviour, market and competitive trends, client profiles, historical results and other critical information to increase the effectiveness of new product plans and marketing campaigns.
- Campaign revenue is analysed based on market opportunity data.
- View overall performance as a funnel and track key campaign metrics.
- Geographical buying behaviour is analysed based on product types.
- Specific account detail are drilled down by using demographic searches and filters.