Business Intelligence can help the sales manager, sales representative and sales director, to analyse results by SKU, customer, customer demographic, region, team, sales individual and product. The team can build a picture of sales, using an intuitive, single view of data, with data incorporated from other enterprise systems including production, sales contact systems, spreadsheets, purchasing, and other data sources. This data will help the team and the organisation to monitor and alter targets, do better forecast and anticipate results. With the help of our analytics solution you can understand your sales team and pipeline within clicks. Bilytica Sales Reporting and Analytics helps you find inefficiencies and abnormalities in your work along with optimizing your workforce and creating a “what-if” model of commission analysis for the next sales period. This is done!!
Bilytica Sales Reporting and Analytics provide with several added features and benefits and some of them are as follow:
- Align pricing policies and marketing campaigns with sales goals and objectives.
- Classify valuable customers and create customer profiles based on buying patterns, for example, the revenue customers generate, the cost of service, how much they buy and how frequently they buy.
- Sales resources are monitored and allotted more effectively with complete insight into performance by sales, region effectiveness and volume; directing resources to areas where they will have the best output.
- Trends in revenue are analysed with regard to product and/or region along with monitoring each region and product to determine where sales are fluctuating or decreasing.
- Streamline the sales cycle, rapidly adapting to ever-changing market conditions and monitor the sales organisation.
- Enhance sales performance, achieve revenue goals and identify the best clients, performance management features are integrated.
- Provide the sales force with a true picture of their client target in order to generate accurate customer profiles.
- Increase the market share by planning, implementing and monitoring campaigns.
- Allow efficient delivery to customers by fine tuning marketing policies for billing and shipping.
- Analyse sales by product, date and territory – all at the same time.
- Custom sales dashboards are delivered to staff, managers and field sales people in a secure web browser.