Cloud computing offers responsiveness, cost-efficiency and scalability and that is one of the major reasons why organizations are embracing cloud. The transformation to a cloud environment has a tremendous impact on the way services are delivered to business users and the way IT organizations operate.
Cloud computing provides the following advantages:
- Standardized, IT-based ability, given by “off the shelf” or commoditized hardware components, utilization of large-scale virtualization beyond processors – core applications, development platforms and storage.
- “Pay-per-use” economics for very small contract durations and consumption-based billing on the basis of actual usage.
- From the customer perspective: The ability to “flex” and add capacity on the fly.
- From the provider perspective: Build in “elasticity” and scale on demand.
- Flexible access models, for example, web-based interfaces for administrative and usage needs, give simplicity of utilization as a key differentiator.
The key business challenges to successful cloud adoption include the following:
- Strategic balancing of on-demand cloud computing-based solutions v/s fiscal realities of current infrastructure costs, capabilities and lifespan.
- Assessing the specialized capacities or limitations and related business requirements attached to public, hybrid or private cloud solutions.
- Managing vulnerabilities in cloud data systems leading to potential fraud, revenue loss and/or data security risks.
- In order to efficiently implement cloud solutions, availability of the required skills and resources is ensured.
- Meeting complex compliance requirements and government regulations around accessing, sharing and storing data.
- Developing an organizational change strategy in support of, and aligned with, cloud adoption.
- Building a comprehensive migration strategy to guarantee maximum business value, including direction on what workloads to migrate to which kind of cloud computing and for what sort of expense and administration level or support model.
Our cloud services include the following:
- Cloud Advisory Services.
- Cloud Deployment and Migration Service.
- Cloud Development and Assurance Service.
- Cloud Environment Build and Management Service (EBMS).
- Disaster Recovery Cloud Service (DRaaS).
Our capabilities are further strengthened by the following:
- Centers of Excellence.
- Innovation Labs and Co-innovation Network (COIN).
- Strategic Partner Network.
- Solution Platforms.
- Solution Accelerators.
- Global Network Delivery Model.
Get the Bilytica Advantage
Bilytica cloud expertise will provide the right support to select and implement the best cloud computing solutions for your environment. Our skilled vendor-agnostic resources and proven assessment methodologies and will provide your IT executives and front-line management with the best of solutions.
- Identifying cloud computing best suited to your business objectives and goals.
- Transition applications to different cloud vendors based on their cost-benefits and workload.
- In order to meet your specific cloud implementation objectives and improve IT management and governance, a migration strategy and roadmap is defined.
- Optimize information security costs and identify your core security issues.
- With a specific focus on client growth strategy, it provides an end-to-end vendor-agnostic consulting.
The world’s best businesses trust Bilytica Analytics.
Harnessing the power of Bilytica Consulting Servics
Seeing and Understanding your data is the key to competitive advantage in 2016. See why Industry Leaders Trust Bilytica consulting solutions.Download presentation
Best practices for adopting secure, governed self-service analytics
Find out how Bilytica advanced analytics allows business users and IT to transform the way they used to see their valuable information.Download white paper